There are very few banks in the U.S. who provide loans to non-U.S. citizens on F-1, OPT, H-1B, L-1, O-1, TN visas and DACA holders. We also give loans to refugees and asylum applicants. Stilt is the only financial services company focused on immigrants. Our goal is to support immigrants and be a part of their life from the day they move to the U.S. We provide collateral-free personal loans at low-interest rates to responsible people.
Articles in this section
- How does a Stilt loan compare to other loans?
- What are the rates, amounts, terms, and fees for refinancing my loan with Stilt?
- Can I delete my information from my Stilt profile?
- Can Stilt refinance my loan from my home country?
- How is Stilt different from other banks and credit unions for a loan for non-U.S. citizens?
- How does Stilt give loans to people who banks and credit unions deny for a loan?
- What can I do to get the best interest rate from Stilt?
- Can I apply for a loan with Stilt if I don't have my visa stamped?
- Do you have a variable interest rate loan?
- Is the interest paid on the loans tax deductible?