Yes, we have many applicants that come to us to refinance their loans from their home country.
This is a great opportunity for immigrants with high-interest rates from their home countries. The process of refinancing with Stilt is quick and easy so you can start saving immediately.
We have seen the following advantages for immigrants who take loans with us.
1. Savings in interest: Stilt loans are fixed and simple interest rate loans. We don't compound or front load the payments with interest. In addition, on average our rates are 40% lower than most offered by banks. This results in significant savings for the borrower over the term of the loan.
2. Free your collateral or cosigner - for most immigrants, they required to put up collateral such as their parents' or grandparents' home to get the loan. Banks also require their parents to co-sign the loan. Our loans do not require a co-signer, this helps the borrower release their family of these obligations.
3. No exchange rate - The borrower will no longer have to worry about transferring money back home and dealing with exchange rates. They can set up auto pay and will not have to worry about currency fluctuation risks or sending/verifying funds every month.
4. No prepayment fee - The borrower can prepay the loan at any time with just a click of a button. We make it easy and straightforward for you to repay your loan so you can save the maximum amount.
5. Customer service: Stilt's customer service is the best in class compared to all other banks/lenders. Our customers rave about our products and customer service - you can check our reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Trustpilot.
*Additional advantages include: financial stability, referral bonuses, and future loans at lower rates that you wouldn't get with your existing lender.
If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.