In addition to our basic eligibility criteria, you must also meet these two conditions for a personal loan:
- A legal and valid F-1, OPT, H-1B, TN, O-1, L-1, G-1 visa
- Must have a source of stable income or a valid job offer in the U.S.
Basic eligibility criteria:
- You must physically be in the U.S
- You must have a U.S. based bank account in your name
- You must have a U.S. address in one of the states we are licensed to loan in-AZ, IL, FL, TX, PA, CA, MI, NY, NJ, UT, WA, GA, VA, OH, and WI
- You must have a legal and valid eligible visa for at least 6 months - B1/B2 and several other visas are not eligible
Please note: Our personal loans are up to $35,000.
*If you are currently a student with or without a part-time job, please apply for a new student loan for international students here.