The students are eligible for a small personal loan, typically at a maximum of $5000. If they currently don’t have a full-time job offer or an internship, the amount they are approved for may be smaller. Each application is different and must be reviewed by the credit risk team to see how much they could be approved for.
Articles in this section
- I need a student loan bigger than $5,000. Is it possible to be approved for a bigger loan?
- I am a student and currently working part-time on campus. Am I eligible to get a personal loan?
- I don't see my school or major listed, am I still eligible to apply?
- Can you send me a list of schools that you finance?
- Why doesn’t Stilt provide loans to students greater than $5,000?
- I am in my last semester and have a full time job offer, what is the maximum amount I can get?
- Is taking a loan from Stilt affect my chances of staying in the U.S.?
- I recently got accepted to a U.S. university for my master’s degree, am I eligible for the personal loan?
- Refinancing student loans is only 5% for U.S. citizens, why is it so high for international students?
- I am a student and not working full time with a company outside the campus. Am I eligible to get a personal loan?