Yes, you are eligible to get an unsecured personal loan. Each application is different and must be reviewed by the credit risk team to see how much they could be approved for.
Articles in this section
- I am moving to a state where Stilt is licensed to loan, am I eligible?
- Am I eligible to apply for a loan with Stilt?
- Can I apply for another loan with Stilt if I already have a loan with you?
- I am on DACA, can I apply for a loan?
- I am a U.S citizen, can I apply for a loan?
- My contract with my company ends in a month, am I eligible to apply?
- I am a contract employee, and I eligible to apply?
- Can my spouse and I apply together?
- Who is eligible to receive a personal loan?
- I currently have a loan with Stilt, can I apply for another loan?