Yes, you are eligible to get an unsecured personal loan. Each application is different and must be reviewed by the credit risk team to see how much they could be approved for.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible to apply for a loan with Stilt?
- Can I apply for another loan with Stilt if I already have a loan with you?
- My contract with my company ends in a month, am I eligible to apply?
- I am a contract employee, and I eligible to apply?
- I am moving to a state where Stilt is licensed to loan, am I eligible?
- Can my spouse and I apply together?
- Who is eligible to receive a personal loan?
- I currently have a loan with Stilt, can I apply for another loan?
- Can I apply for a loan with Stilt without being in the U.S.?
- If I'm on OPT and will apply for STEM Extension, can I apply for a longer term loan with Stilt?