The students are only eligible for a new student loan if they currently don’t have a full-time job offer. On campus jobs can help you get approved for an amount closer to $5,000.
Articles in this section
- I am a student and currently working part-time on campus. Am I eligible to get a personal loan?
- I don't see my school or major listed, am I still eligible to apply?
- Can you send me a list of schools that you finance?
- Why doesn’t Stilt provide loans to students greater than $5,000?
- I am in my last semester and have a full time job offer, what is the maximum amount I can get?
- Is taking a loan from Stilt affect my chances of staying in the U.S.?
- I recently got accepted to a U.S. university for my master’s degree, am I eligible for the personal loan?
- Refinancing student loans is only 5% for U.S. citizens, why is it so high for international students?
- I am a student and not working full time with a company outside the campus. Am I eligible to get a personal loan?
- Can I use a loan document as proof of financial support in visa interviews?