Currently, the maximum loan amount is $35,000 per person. We have offered more on a case by case basis, but this decision will be made by the credit risk team whether they would consider an applicate for a higher amount.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a loan with Stilt?
- Why does Stilt asks me to connect bank account as a part of the application?
- Should I wait to change my visa status before I apply for a loan with Stilt?
- Is it safe to connect my bank account when I am apply for a loan?
- How is the EMI amount decided?
- How will I receive my loan?
- How long does it take to receive the loan in my bank account after approval?
- Is taking a loan from Stilt affect my chances of staying in the U.S.?
- What is considered verifiable income?
- What is the maximum loan amount?