No, applying for Stilt loans doesn't require, nor accept a co-signer or collateral. We determine your potential to pay back based on your own merit.
Articles in this section
- Am I eligible to apply for a loan with Stilt?
- My contract with my company ends in a month, am I eligible to apply?
- I am a contract employee, and I eligible to apply?
- I am moving to a state where Stilt is licensed to loan, am I eligible?
- Can my spouse and I apply together?
- Who is eligible to receive a personal loan?
- I currently have a loan with Stilt, can I apply for another loan?
- Can I apply for a loan with Stilt without being in the U.S.?
- If I'm on OPT and will apply for STEM Extension, can I apply for a longer term loan with Stilt?
- Can I apply for another loan with Stilt if I already have a loan with you?