Providing low-interest rates comes down to identifying high quality (low risk) borrowers and reducing default rates. Because we use consider data more than just your credit history, we are able to look at a lot more signals than a traditional bank to calculate your creditworthiness. There are additional savings from better and quicker underwriting using technology and zero currency conversion loss (as all the transactions happen in U.S.). Because of this, we are able to provide lower interest rates.
Articles in this section
- How does a Stilt loan compare to other loans?
- What are the rates, amounts, terms, and fees for refinancing my student loan with Stilt?
- Can I delete my information from my Stilt profile?
- Can Stilt refinance my student loan from my home country?
- How is Stilt different from other banks and credit unions for a loan for non-U.S. citizens?
- How does Stilt give loans to people who banks and credit unions deny for a loan?
- What can I do to get the best interest rate from Stilt?
- Can I apply for a loan with Stilt if I don't have my visa stamped?
- Do you have a variable interest rate loan?
- Is the interest paid on the loans tax deductible?