No, we don't offer variable interest rate loans right now. We only offer fixed interest rate. We believe that keeping the payments consistent and simple makes repaying the loan easier and more straightforward for borrowers.
Articles in this section
- How does a Stilt loan compare to other loans?
- What are the rates, amounts, terms, and fees for refinancing my student loan with Stilt?
- Can I delete my information from my Stilt profile?
- Can Stilt refinance my student loan from my home country?
- How is Stilt different from other banks and credit unions for a loan for non-U.S. citizens?
- How does Stilt give loans to people who banks and credit unions deny for a loan?
- What can I do to get the best interest rate from Stilt?
- Can I apply for a loan with Stilt if I don't have my visa stamped?
- Do you have a variable interest rate loan?
- Is the interest paid on the loans tax deductible?