The eligibility criteria to apply for a loan with Stilt is simple.
- You must physically be in the U.S
- You must have a U.S. based bank account in your name
- You must have a U.S. based personal phone number
- We don't accept business, school, Google Voice, and other online-only phone numbers
- You must have a U.S. address in one of the states we are licensed to loan in
- You must have a legal and valid eligible visa for at least 6 months - B1/B2 and several other visas are not eligible
If you meet the above eligibility criteria:
To learn more about what we look for when you apply for a loan - read here.
*Please note that this is base criteria require to be eligible to apply for a loan and does not guarantee loan approval. If you meet all of the conditions listed above, we will review your application for a potential loan. The application may still be declined based on our risk assessment.