For a referral to be considered successful it must meet all the criteria listed below:
- You must have invited them to Stilt, please check here on how to refer someone. Please note that the invite email must have been sent before the account is created by the referred. If the borrower referred already has an account before the invite email is sent, it will not be a considered a referral.
- The minimum payment term should be 6 months.
- The bonus will be given only once for the first loan taken by the referred borrower.
- The $25 bonus will be applied for each successful referral and transferred to your account and $25 to your friend. The maximum bonus amount per calendar year is limited to $500.
- The referral bonus will be transferred as a one time credit to the referrer's account within 2 weeks after the loan is disbursed to the referred borrower.
- In case a borrower is referred multiple times, the first (earliest) referrer will be given the bonus.
- The email used for sign up - by the referred borrower - should be the same email to which referral was sent.
*The referral criteria can be changed at any time by Stilt without prior notice. The referral criteria that is active when you referred a borrower will apply for your referral.