Yes, you are still eligible. We offer unsecured personal loans to immigrants, it's not a student loan.
As long as you meet the criteria listed below, you are eligible to apply for a loan with us:
- You must physically be in the U.S
- You must have a U.S. based bank account in your name
- You must have a U.S. based personal phone number in your name - we don't accept business, school, Google Voice, and other online-only phone numbers
- You must have a U.S. address in one of the states we are licensed to loan in-AZ, IL, FL, TX, PA, CA, MI, NY, NJ, UT, WA, GA VA, OH, and WI - we do not accept P.O. Box addresses
- You must have a legal and valid eligible visa for at least 6 months - B1/B2 and several other visas are not eligible
If you don't see your school listed on the list, you can put "Other".
*Please note that this is base criteria required to be eligible to apply for a loan and does not guarantee loan approval. If you meet all of the conditions listed above, we will review your application for a potential loan. The application may still be declined based on our proprietary risk assessment.