The account on Stilt automatically closes after a certain period of time. We are required to keep the information on file in case of audits by regulators. If you did not apply for a loan, then information is deleted after 2 years, but if you applied and got declined or approved, it can be in the system for up to 5 years depending on state regulations.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to transfer the funds into my account?
- How long does the loan process take?
- What information does Stilt need to transfer the funds to pay off my student loan in India?
- How does the loan process work?
- What is the duration of the loan you offer?
- Can I borrow more than $35,000?
- What is a personal loan?
- How can I close my Stilt account?
- My company offers benefits to help pay off my student loans, will taking a loan from Stilt qualify?
- Is the interest paid on my international student loan refinance tax deductible?