You can add funds to your Stilt account in the following steps:
- Log in to your Stilt account
- Go to the Checking Account page
- Click on the Add Funds icon in the top box on the left
- Here you will find 4 options to add funds into your Stilt account
The first option is via Direct Deposit. This option allows you to deposit your paycheck.
- Choose Direct Deposit on the Transfer page
- You can copy the Account and Routing numbers and paste them to your Payroll account.
- If you need to generate a Direct Deposit Authorization Form you select the paycheck amount and then click Download PDF.
The second option is via External Account. This option allows us to pull funds from your external checking account.
- Choose External Account
- Click on your bank logo
- Log in to your bank account
- Select a verification method( a text or call to the phone number associated with your bank account)
- Press Continue
- Once you enter the correct code, you will be taken to a page where you can select your bank account and initiate the transfer.
The third option is via Debit Card. You receive the funds on the same day.
- Choose Debit Card.
- If you haven’t already connected your debit card yet you press Add Debit Card
- Enter Name on card, card number, MM/YY
- Press Confirm
The fourth option is via Wire Transfer.
- Choose Wire Transfer
- You will have access to your account and routing number