1 comment

  • Avatar
    Stilt Team

    Once you get the EAD, it is valid for as long as your spouse's application is in green card processing. Either the application is approved or it's declined.

    If it's declined and his/her H-1B visa has already ended, then you both have to go back to your home country. If the green card is approved, then you are free to continue working.

    About Stilt:

    Stilt provides loans to international students and working professionals in the U.S. (F-1, OPT, H-1B, O-1, L-1, TN visa holders) at rates lower than any other lender. Stilt is committed to helping immigrants build a better financial future.

    We take a holistic underwriting approach to determine your interest rates and make sure you get the lowest rate possible.

    Learn more about us on Wikipedia or visit us at If you have any questions, send us an email at

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.