1 comment

  • Avatar
    Edmundo Daco Jr.

    Yes, you can build an LLC company while on H-4 visa. However, you are not allowed to be involved with it in any way unless you have an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). It allows H-4 visa holders to be engaged in income-producing activities like employment and entrepreneurship. To be eligible for an EAD, the H-1B visa spouse must be a recipient of an approved petition for Immigrant worker or has been o the H-1B visa status for more than the initial 6 years. You can apply for an EAD by submitting form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) to USCIS and wait for the approval. You can apply for EAD at anytime of the year and there is no quota.

    Note: This is not a legal advice.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.