1 comment

  • Avatar
    Stilt Team

    Yes, you can. LCA is just the initial stage of processing the H-1B transfer.  However, you should tell your new employer right away that you are no longer interested to work for them so they can stop processing. This will be a great help for them not to waste any more resources.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.