1 comment

  • Avatar
    Stilt Team

    There are many options where you can choose from. One is to stay put with your current employer and not worry about anything for the mean time. If you already left your employer, look for another company to sponsor your H-1B visa. You can also stay by studying and apply for an F-1 visa or go for an O-1 visa if you have special ability in athletics, science, arts or business. Another option is to try family related visa applications.


    If none of these works, then maybe you can opt to just stay in your country or anywhere outside US. You can ask your employer if they hire you as an International PEO, so you can still work for them.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.