1 comment

  • Avatar
    Stilt Team

    The best time to ask your employer for a permanent residency sponsorship is right after you get your H-1B visa. Ideally, that is before you even move to the US or before you start working. It takes some time to get a consideration from an employer and the processing time depends on the green card type and your nationality. It may take a while, so better ask as early as possible.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.