1 comment

  • Avatar
    Stilt Team

    If your spouse doesn't have I-140 approved then you are not allowed to work in the U.S. If he/she has, then yes, you can drive for lyft/uber or do any other job in the U.S.

    About Stilt:

    Stilt provides loans to international students and working professionals in the U.S. (F-1, OPT, H-1B, O-1, L-1, TN visa holders) at rates lower than any other lender. Stilt is committed to helping immigrants build a better financial future.

    We take a holistic underwriting approach to determine your interest rates and make sure you get the lowest rate possible.

    Learn more about us on Wikipedia or visit us at If you have any questions, send us an email at

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.