1 comment

  • Avatar
    Edmundo Daco Jr.

    If you are a Mexican, then you are qualified for a TN visa. First thing you need to do is find an employer who will sponsor you for the TN visa. Once you've found a job, the sponsor will submit a petition to the USCIS for a TN visa. You, on the other hand, will go to the US Consulate in Mexico or whichever country you are in and have an interview. You must bring the job offer letter from the employer, which contains your job duties, job requirements, salary and benefits, and the start date. You will also need to bring your professional qualifications that will prove that you are fit for the job role, which will have to be on the list of NAFTA approved jobs.

    Once the visa is approved, you will need to go back to the US Consulate for the visa stamping then you can finally go to the US. On the other hand, if you are already in the US, the sponsor will just have to file a visa change for you. The initial validity of the TN visa is three years, which can be extended in increments of three years. The TN visa validity can be extended with no limit.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.