1 comment

  • Avatar
    Edmundo Daco Jr.

    Yes. H-4 visa holders, spouse or children in 21 years old, may go to any US College or University and take up Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. degree if they want to. As an H-4 visa holder, you may enroll part-time and full-time at any school. You can apply for scholarships and grants or apply for an EAD (H-4 spouses) so you can work and support your studies. If you have lived in a particular state long enough, you may qualify for in-state tuition if you go to a school in the state where you live. That means you will be paying much less compared to those who came from other states.

    If you need funding to help you with school expenses, you may take out student loans from private lenders in the US, like STILT. The company gives out loans to international students and non-immigrants like H-4 holders, without the need for SSN or collateral, with limited or no credit. With STILT, you can apply for student loans at the lowest interest rate and be approved in 24 hours time.

    Note: This is not a legal advice.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.