1 comment

  • Avatar
    Edmundo Daco Jr.

    A TN visa holder can sponsor family members to accompany him/her to the US. The spouse and children can enter the US with TD visas, which can be applied in the port of entry to the US (for Canadians) or US Consulate (for Mexicans). There is no limit to the number of family members that TN visa holders can accompany them to the US. You just have to prove the relationship of the spouse and children (below 21 years old) to you. The children don't need to be Canadian or Mexican citizens to qualify for a TD visa.

    TD visa holders are allowed to stay in the US as long as the principal TN visa sponsor has a valid non-immigrant status. They are allowed to study full-time or part-time during their stay. However, they are not allowed to get employment, whether full-time or part-time, online or in a physical office setting. There is no limit to the number of TD visas that the US approves per year.

    Note: This is not a legal advice.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.