1 comment

  • Avatar
    Edmundo Daco Jr.

    Yes, you can immediately start working with your new company even as soon as the H-1B visa transfer has been petitioned to the USCIS. There will be no problem, as long as you are in a valid H-1B visa status and you have not engaged in any unauthorized work during H-1B tenure. There is no need for you to wait until the transfer is released. The H-1B transfer procedure usually takes 1-2 months (4-8 weeks) to be completed after the application is submitted. So waiting for it will just totally waste the time that you could have been working and earning money.

    Note: This is not a legal advice.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.