1 comment

  • Avatar
    Edmundo Daco Jr.

    An O-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows support personnel of O-1 visa holders to enter the US and perform official duties. It is only available to support personnel of O-1 visa holders in entertainment, motion picture, television production, and athletics. Those in education, science and business can't bring an O-2 visa to the US.

    To qualify for an O-2 visa, the applicant must prove that he/she plays an important role to the performance of the O-1 visa holder. The applicant must also have experience and skills that are not found in other individuals and are very specialized. When applying for an O-2 visa, you must get an advisory opinion from a peer group, management organization or labor organization. You must apply for USCIS approval and visa from the US Consulate nearest you.

    Note: This is not a legal advice.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.