1 comment

  • Avatar
    Edmundo Daco Jr.

    No, neither the O-3 spouse nor the children are allowed to work inside the US. They are not eligible for an Employment Authorization Document. They are also not permitted to engage in any type of business while staying in the US. They are,however, allowed to study full-time or part-time in any US college, university, or graduate school.

    As a parent, it is just natural that you want to look for a job and help your spouse financially in the US, but working is just no allowed for O-3 visa holder. However, applying for jobs is allowed. The best you can do is to find an employer who can sponsor your own working visa like L-1, H-1B, TN, or O-1 visa. This way you can legally earn money in the US. If you don't have enough qualifications, use your privilege of studying to get a degree or pursue higher studies.

    Note: This is not a legal advice.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.