1 comment

  • Avatar
    Edmundo Daco Jr.

    Yes, O-1 visa holders are allowed to bring assistants to the US. These individuals can enter the US through an O-2 visa. However, not all O-1 holders are allowed to do so. Only those O-1 visa holders in the fields of entertainment, athletics, movies, and television can bring in support personnel. Those in the fields of business, sciences, and education do not have the same privilege.

    To apply for an O-2 visa, the petitioner must file Form I-129 with the USCIS not more than one year before the O-1 visa holder starts employment in the US. Evidence must be presented by the petitioner that the O-2 applicant has essential skills and experience to contribute to the success of the project.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.