1 comment

  • Avatar
    Edmundo Daco Jr.

    O-2 visas are given to the support personnel of O-1 visa holders in the fields of movies, television, entertainment, and athletics to help in the completion of a project. Those O-1 visa holders in the fields of business, science, and education are not allowed to have O-2 support staff. 

    O-2 visa holders are allowed to bring their spouse and children under 21 years old to the US, by applying for O-3 visas. The O-2 holder must petition for the O-3 visas to the USCIS and provide proof of relations for the dependents. Once approved, O-3 visa holders are not allowed to stay in the US as long as the principal O-2 visa is valid. They are not allowed to work or do business while living in the US, but O-3 visa holders may study part-time or full-time in any US university or college.

    Note: This is not a legal advice.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.